FRANÇOIS SCHOCKAERT (MFM, 2006)
- Has made a donation to the Scholarship Fund
- Met one of his best friends, the Indian Harjoth, at Vlerick. Harjoth was able to study there thanks to a scholarship.
- His purpose: To give others opportunities and create a snowball effect together
JOHN MAINA (MFM, 2020)
· Received a scholarship for his Masters in Financial Management
· Gives orphans in Kenya access to better education and offers investment advice to senior citizens
· His purpose: to improve the lives of as many people as possible